Friday, December 30, 2016

Welcome

Dive into the world to see how a Sagittarius: a poet, philosopher, abstract-thinker, a multi-phase, multi-tasking, over-indulgent artist immerses himself into the world of detail, scrutiny, careful planning, the perennial realm of web development.

Here, I will post everything I learn from here on out in front-end web development and maybe, it might help you.

-I am currently learning React.

I love design, eventually I want to become a graphic designer. My soul resides there. But contending for a masters degree in Software Engineering, I am also skilled in programming, development processes and team-work.

I like to treat myself by some unboxing therapy, especially headphones. In the Tech section of this blog, I will write reviews and opinions and some miscellaneous articles.

Welcome aboard. The flight to age 35, a.k.a the peak of one's career, takes off on the next post. Have fun!

1 comment: